As carborundum is well known as being the second hardest material to diamond, Xiongchang’s stair nosings are suitable for the most demanding applications. We guarantee that under normal use, the leading edge will not dislodge, wear away or deteriorate over the life of the product. Our carborundum modified safety stair nosings are design to meet the requirements of AS1428.4 and are available in a range of high visibility colours including yellow, grey and black to provide a safe environment both inside and outside.
1. Designed and manufactured from galvanised metal, carborundum and epoxy to provide maximum durability and safety. Also available in aluminium and stainless steel.
2. Resistant to heavy traffic abuse and will survive the test of time even in the most demanding applications
3. Supplied in standard sizes and can be custom made at no extra cost
4. Available in 3 stand out primary colours including yellow, grey and black
5. Achieves an R13 safety rating, the highest in the industry
6. Supplied pre-drilled ready to install
7. Are supplied with all necessary stainless steel fixing screws and anchors to ensure longevity
8. Can be retro-fitted onto concrete, ceramic tiles, timber, carpet (direct stick) and almost any other surface.
GL: Galvanised 1.2mm/ 1.5mm/1.8mm
ALU: Aluminium 1.5 mm/ 1.8mm
304: 304 Grade Stainless Steel 1.2 mm/ 1.5mm/1.8mm
316: 316 Grade Stainless Steel 1.2 mm/ 1.5mm/1.8mm